Townhouse for Sale
Location Buying at Its Best
Property ID 1964492When class and quality collide, you need to be quick! Situated in the most prestigious pocket of Hawthorne, this immaculate town home is great value for money, offering a lifestyle most would envy.
Designed with quality finishes, the spacious open plan living areas flow seamlessly through to the landscaped low maintenance garden and private entertainment area with built in swim spa. The kitchen is the hub of the home with stainless appliances, extensive cabinetry and invaluable breakfast bar. The bedrooms are positioned for privacy, both en-suited, plus this home boasts a self-sufficient 'guest quarters' downstairs.
Set in a boutique development, the owner's situation has changed - this is an opportunity to secure a magnificent property in an elevated position with direct street access. Could this be the buy of 2018?
* Multiple alfresco dining and entertaining areas
* Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances flowing through to the back deck
* 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes and ensuites plus private guest quarters/office space downstairs
* 3 bathrooms to service the whole home
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* High quality fittings and fixtures
* Crimsafe throughout
* 1 car lock up garage, internal laundry and covered drying room plus loads of storage
* Low body corporate fees
The location of this home is second to none, walking distance to all amenities, Hawthorne Garage, trendy Oxford Street, restaurants, movie theatres, fashion stores and an array of boutiques. Surrounded by parklands, sporting fields and some of Brisbane's best public and private schools. The transport options will have you in the City in just minutes.
Put this property on your must see list, call today to view.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.